Cheap 2015 Audi A7 Car Insurance Rates
Free Auto Insurance Comparison
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
UPDATED: Dec 1, 2017
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance company and cannot guarantee quotes from any single company.
Our partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from top car companies please enter your ZIP code above to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Searching for lower car insurance rates for your Audi A7? Locating low-cost insurance for your Audi A7 can turn out to be a painful process, but you can follow a few tricks to save time.
There is a right way and a wrong way to compare car insurance rates so you’re going to learn the proper way to compare rates for a new or used Audi and find the cheapest rates.
It’s smart to shop coverage around once or twice a year because insurance prices are adjusted regularly by insurance companies. If you had the lowest rate on A7 insurance on your last policy there is a good chance you can find better premium rates now. Block out anything you think you know about car insurance because it’s time to teach you how to use online quotes to remove unneeded coverages and save money.
How to compare free car insurance quotes
Cutting your car insurance rates can be quick and easy. All you need to do is spend a few minutes getting comparison quotes from different insurance companies. It’s really simple and can be done using a couple different methods.
- Hands down the most simple method consumers can analyze rates would be an industry-wide quote request form click to view form in new window. This quick form saves time by eliminating multiple quote forms to each individual car insurance company. Taking the time to complete one form gets rate comparisons from multiple companies. It’s the fastest way to compare.
- A more time consuming way to get quotes online is to take the time to go to the website for each individual company and repeat the quote process again and again. For sake of this example, we’ll pretend you are doing a rate comparison from State Farm, Progressive and GEICO. To get each rate you have to spend time on each company’s site and type in your information over and over, which can be really labor intensive. For a list of companies in your area, click here.
How you compare quotes is your choice, just ensure you’re using nearly identical coverages and limits on every price quote you get. If you use higher or lower deductibles you will not be able to make a fair rate comparison.
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
Get cheaper insurance with discounts
Companies offering auto insurance don’t list all their discounts in an easy-to-find place, so the list below contains both well-publicized and also the more inconspicuous credits available to bring down your rates.
- Discount for Swiching Early – Some insurance companies give discounts for buying a new policy before your current expiration date. You could save around 10% when you buy auto insurance online.
- Professional Memberships – Joining certain professional organizations could trigger savings on your next insurance statement.
- Theft Prevention Discount – Cars equipped with tracking devices and advanced anti-theft systems are less likely to be stolen and can earn a small discount on your policy.
- Discount for Low Mileage – Low mileage vehicles could be rewarded with discounted rates on garaged vehicles.
- Government Employees – Employees or retirees of the government may reduce rates when you quote auto insurance on A7 insurance depending on your insurance provider.
- Auto/Home Discount – When you have multiple policies and insure them both with the same insurance company you could save as much as 10 to 15 percent.
- Discounts for Good Drivers – Drivers who don’t get into accidents may receive a discount up to 45% on A7 insurance compared to accident prone drivers.
- Accident-Free Discounts – Good drivers with no accidents can save substantially compared to frequent claim filers.
- Seat Belts Save – Drivers who always wear seat belts and also require passengers to use a seat belt can save up to 15% off the personal injury premium cost.
Don’t be shocked that many deductions do not apply to your bottom line cost. Some only reduce the cost of specific coverages such as liability, collision or medical payments. Just because you may think you could get a free insurance policy, insurance companies wouldn’t stay in business.
To choose insurance companies who offer discounts, click here to view.
Tailor your car insurance coverage to you
When choosing the best car insurance coverage, there really is no best way to insure your cars. Everyone’s needs are different.
For instance, these questions may help highlight whether you might need professional guidance.
- Is pleasure use cheaper than using my 2015 Audi A7 to commute?
- How many claims can I have before being cancelled?
- Can I still get insurance after a DUI?
- How do I buy GAP insurance?
- What is roadside assistance coverage?
- Do I need special endorsements for business use of my vehicle?
- Can I afford low physical damage deductibles?
If you can’t answer these questions, then you may want to think about talking to an agent. To find lower rates from a local agent, complete this form. It is quick, free and can provide invaluable advice.
Specifics of your insurance policy
Having a good grasp of a insurance policy can help you determine appropriate coverage and proper limits and deductibles. The coverage terms in a policy can be difficult to understand and nobody wants to actually read their policy.
Coverage for medical payments – Coverage for medical payments and/or PIP reimburse you for immediate expenses like EMT expenses, chiropractic care and pain medications. They are used to cover expenses not covered by your health insurance policy or if there is no health insurance coverage. Coverage applies to not only the driver but also the vehicle occupants and will also cover any family member struck as a pedestrian. Personal Injury Protection is only offered in select states but it provides additional coverages not offered by medical payments coverage
Comprehensive coverages – This pays for damage OTHER than collision with another vehicle or object. You first have to pay a deductible and then insurance will cover the rest of the damage.
Comprehensive insurance covers things like damage from flooding, damage from a tornado or hurricane and rock chips in glass. The most you can receive from a comprehensive claim is the market value of your vehicle, so if your deductible is as high as the vehicle’s value consider removing comprehensive coverage.
Collision coverages – Collision insurance covers damage to your A7 resulting from colliding with another vehicle or an object, but not an animal. You have to pay a deductible and then insurance will cover the remainder.
Collision insurance covers claims such as hitting a parking meter, crashing into a building, crashing into a ditch, backing into a parked car and damaging your car on a curb. Paying for collision coverage can be pricey, so consider dropping it from vehicles that are 8 years or older. Another option is to increase the deductible to bring the cost down.
Liability coverage – This provides protection from damage or injury you incur to people or other property that is your fault. It protects YOU from claims by other people, and doesn’t cover damage to your own property or vehicle.
Coverage consists of three different limits, bodily injury for each person injured, bodily injury for the entire accident and a property damage limit. Your policy might show values of 100/300/100 which means $100,000 bodily injury coverage, a total of $300,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $100,000 of coverage for damaged propery. Alternatively, you may have one limit called combined single limit (CSL) which limits claims to one amount with no separate limits for injury or property damage.
Liability insurance covers claims like repair costs for stationary objects, structural damage, emergency aid, medical expenses and funeral expenses. How much coverage you buy is up to you, but it’s cheap coverage so purchase higher limits if possible.
Uninsured and underinsured coverage – This coverage protects you and your vehicle when the “other guys” either have no liability insurance or not enough. Covered claims include hospital bills for your injuries and also any damage incurred to your Audi A7.
Since many drivers have only the minimum liability required by law, their limits can quickly be used up. That’s why carrying high Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist coverage is important protection for you and your family. Usually these limits are similar to your liability insurance amounts.