Lower Your 2011 Audi S4 Car Insurance Cost
Free Auto Insurance Comparison
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
UPDATED: Apr 23, 2018
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance company and cannot guarantee quotes from any single company.
Our partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from top car companies please enter your ZIP code above to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Want cheaper insurance coverage rates for your Audi S4? No normal person likes buying insurance coverage, especially when they are aware that the prices are way too high. Lots of insurers contend for your hard-earned dollar, so it can be very hard to choose a company and get the best coverage at the lowest rate possible.
It’s a good idea to compare rates at least once a year since insurance rates tend to go up over time. Just because you had the best deal for S4 insurance six months ago a different company probably has better prices today. There is lot of inaccurate information about insurance coverage online but in a few minutes you can learn the best ways to find cheap insurance coverage.
Ways to get auto insurance rate quotes
There are a variety of methods to compare auto insurance quotes, but there is one way that is less labor-intensive and much quicker. You could spend your day discussing policy coverages with agents in your area, or you could save time and use online quotes to get prices fast.
Many insurance companies belong to an insurance system that allows shoppers to send in one quote, and each company then returns a price quote. This eliminates the need for repetitive form submissions for each company.
To compare rates now click to open in new window.
The single downside to getting quotes like this is buyers cannot specifically choose which companies you want to price. So if you want to select specific providers to request quotes from, we have a page of auto insurance companies in your area. View list of insurance companies.
Whichever way you use, do your best to enter apples-to-apples coverages and limits for each comparison quote. If the quotes have higher or lower deductibles you will not be able to determine which company has the best rates.
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
Car insurance discounts help slash rates
The cost of insuring your cars can be expensive, but you may qualify for discounts that could help you make your next renewal payment. Some trigger automatically at the time of quoting, but some must be specifically requested before you will receive the discount.
- Cautious Driver Discounts – Insureds who avoid accidents can save up to 40% or more on their auto insurance quote for S4 insurance than drivers with accidents.
- Paperwork-free – Many larger companies will provide an incentive for buying your policy on their website.
- Bundle and Save – If you insure your home and vehicles with the same insurance company you could save over 10 percent off each policy depending on the company.
- Student Discounts – A discount for being a good student can be rewarded with saving of up to 25%. The good student discount can last up until you turn 25.
- Clubs and Organizations – Being in qualifying clubs or civic groups may earn a discount on your next renewal.
- Save over 55 – Mature drivers can possibly qualify for lower premium rates for S4 insurance.
- Telematics Discount – Policyholders that allow their insurance company to monitor where and when they drive by using a telematics device like Drivewise from Allstate or In-Drive from State Farm may get a rate reduction if they are good drivers.
- Driver Education Discount – Make teen driver coverage more affordable by requiring them to take driver’s ed class as it can save substantially.
Remember that some credits don’t apply to all coverage premiums. The majority will only reduce specific coverage prices like comprehensive or collision. Even though it appears you can get free auto insurance, that’s just not realistic.
Large car insurance companies and some of their more popular discounts include:
- Farmers Insurance may have discounts that include multi-car, early shopping, pay in full, good student, and homeowner.
- Esurance offers premium reductions for Pac-12 alumni, online quote, online shopper, DriveSense, and multi-car.
- State Farm offers discounts including driver’s education, good driver, student away at school, accident-free, Drive Safe & Save, and multiple autos.
- GEICO may offer discounts for driver training, multi-policy, membership and employees, emergency military deployment, and good student.
- Allstate has savings for passive restraint, good student, EZ pay plan discount, 55 and retired, and utility vehicle.
It’s a good idea to ask all the companies how many discounts you can get. Some discounts may not be offered in your area.
Which is the best insurance?
When choosing adequate coverage, there really is not a one size fits all plan. Everyone’s needs are different and your policy should reflect that. Here are some questions about coverages that might help in determining if your situation would benefit from an agent’s advice.
- How can I get high-risk coverage after a DUI?
- Is a new car covered when I drive it off the dealer lot?
- What is the ISO rating for a 2011 Audi S4?
- How do I buy GAP insurance?
- Can I make deliveries for my home business?
- Exactly who is provided coverage by my policy?
If you don’t know the answers to these questions then you might want to talk to an insurance agent. If you want to speak to an agent in your area, take a second and complete this form or go to this page to view a list of companies. It is quick, free and can provide invaluable advice.
Coverages available on your insurance policy
Understanding the coverages of insurance can help you determine appropriate coverage and the correct deductibles and limits. The terms used in a policy can be difficult to understand and coverage can change by endorsement. These are the usual coverages available from insurance companies.
This coverage pays for damage OTHER than collision with another vehicle or object. You first have to pay a deductible then your comprehensive coverage will pay.
Comprehensive insurance covers claims such as hitting a deer, hitting a bird, rock chips in glass, theft and falling objects. The most a insurance company will pay at claim time is the market value of your vehicle, so if the vehicle is not worth much consider removing comprehensive coverage.
This coverage will cover damages or injuries you inflict on other people or property in an accident. It protects you from legal claims by others. It does not cover damage to your own property or vehicle.
It consists of three limits, bodily injury for each person injured, bodily injury for the entire accident and a property damage limit. Your policy might show values of 25/50/25 which means $25,000 bodily injury coverage, a per accident bodily injury limit of $50,000, and property damage coverage for $25,000.
Liability insurance covers things like structural damage, repair costs for stationary objects, attorney fees and medical services. How much liability should you purchase? That is up to you, but consider buying as large an amount as possible.
Collision coverage protection
Collision insurance pays to fix your vehicle from damage resulting from colliding with a stationary object or other vehicle. You first must pay a deductible and then insurance will cover the remainder.
Collision insurance covers things such as hitting a mailbox, crashing into a building, sideswiping another vehicle and hitting a parking meter. Collision coverage makes up a good portion of your premium, so you might think about dropping it from vehicles that are 8 years or older. Drivers also have the option to bump up the deductible to save money on collision insurance.
Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist (UM/UIM)
This coverage provides protection when the “other guys” do not carry enough liability coverage. This coverage pays for injuries to you and your family as well as your vehicle’s damage.
Since many drivers only purchase the least amount of liability that is required, their limits can quickly be used up. That’s why carrying high Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist coverage is very important.
Med pay and Personal Injury Protection (PIP)
Personal Injury Protection (PIP) and medical payments coverage provide coverage for expenses for rehabilitation expenses, chiropractic care, ambulance fees, X-ray expenses and prosthetic devices. They are utilized in addition to your health insurance plan or if you lack health insurance entirely. Medical payments and PIP cover you and your occupants and also covers getting struck while a pedestrian. PIP is not available in all states and gives slightly broader coverage than med pay