2007 Audi A6 Insurance Quotes
Free Auto Insurance Comparison
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
UPDATED: Sep 29, 2018
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance company and cannot guarantee quotes from any single company.
Our partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from top car companies please enter your ZIP code above to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Do you get confused by the dozens of auto insurance choices? Drivers have so many choices to choose from that it can turn into a real hassle to find the lowest price.
Consumers should take time to check auto insurance prices before your next renewal because auto insurance prices fluctuate regularly. If you had the lowest rates on A6 insurance at your last renewal a different company probably has better rate quotes today. Block out anything you think you know about auto insurance because you’re about to learn the things you must know in order to find great coverage at a great price.
Choosing the best insurance company for you is not that difficult. If you currently have a car insurance policy, you should be able to cut costs considerably using these tips. Nevertheless, consumers do need to understand how the larger insurance companies sell insurance online and use this information to your advantage.
The quickest way to get rate comparisons utilizes the fact almost all companies allow for online access to quote your coverage. To begin a comparison, all you need to do is provide a small amount of information like how old drivers are, whether you are single or married, if you have an active license, and if you lease or own. That rating data is submitted instantly to multiple top-rated companies and you will get price comparisons almost instantly.
To compare rates now, click here and see if a lower rate is available.
Save a ton with these discounts
Buying auto insurance is not cheap, but you might find some hidden discounts that you may not even be aware of. Certain discounts will be applied at the time you complete a quote, but once in a while a discount must be requested specifically prior to getting the savings. If you are not receiving all the discounts you qualify for, you could be saving more on your auto insurance.
- Driver’s Education for Students – Require your teen driver to sucessfully take a drivers education course as it will make them better drivers and lower rates.
- Early Payment Discounts – By making one initial payment rather than spreading payments over time you can avoid monthly service charges.
- Discount for Swiching Early – Some insurance companies reward drivers for switching to them prior to your current policy expiration. This discount can save up to 10%.
- Student Discounts – Maintaining excellent grades may save as much as 25% on a auto insurance quote. Most companies allow this discount up until you turn 25.
- Accident Free – Claim-free drivers can earn big discounts when compared to policyholders that have many claims.
- Mature Driver Discount – Mature drivers may receive a slight reduction on a auto insurance quote on A6 insurance.
- Driver Safety – Completing a course teaching defensive driving skills is a good idea and can lower rates if you qualify.
A little disclaimer on discounts, most discounts do not apply the the whole policy. The majority will only reduce specific coverage prices like liability, collision or medical payments. If you do the math and it seems like adding up those discounts means a free policy, nobody gets a free ride.
A list of auto insurance companies and a partial list of their discounts can be found below.
- GEICO may have discounts that include defensive driver, multi-policy, seat belt use, multi-vehicle, five-year accident-free, federal employee, and anti-theft.
- MetLife offers premium reductions for good driver, claim-free, defensive driver, accident-free, good student, and multi-policy.
- State Farm policyholders can earn discounts including student away at school, multiple policy, defensive driving training, Steer Clear safe driver discount, good student, and safe vehicle.
- Progressive may include discounts for homeowner, multi-vehicle, multi-policy, online quote discount, online signing, continuous coverage, and good student.
- Mercury Insurance discounts include professional/association, anti-theft, low natural disaster claims, multi-car, and ease of repair.
- 21st Century has savings for homeowners, good student, theft prevention, anti-lock brakes, air bags, early bird, and automatic seat belts.
- Allstate includes discounts for auto/life discount, resident student, early signing, anti-lock brakes, eSmart discount, multi-policy, and good student.
Check with all the companies which discounts you may be entitled to. Discounts might not be offered in your area.
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
Auto insurance can be complex
When it comes to choosing the best auto insurance coverage, there really is no best way to insure your cars. Each situation is unique.
Here are some questions about coverages that might point out whether your personal situation will benefit from professional help.
- What is the rate difference between pleasure use and commuting?
- Does my insurance cover a custom paint job?
- Will my rates increase for filing one claim?
- Do I need to file an SR-22 for a DUI in my state?
- Where can I get insurance after a DUI in my state?
- Is business property covered if stolen from my car?
If you’re not sure about those questions but a few of them apply, you may need to chat with an agent. If you don’t have a local agent, fill out this quick form.
The coverage is in the details
Having a good grasp of your policy helps when choosing appropriate coverage for your vehicles. The terms used in a policy can be ambiguous and even agents have difficulty translating policy wording.
Liability auto insurance
This coverage will cover damage or injury you incur to a person or their property by causing an accident. It protects you against claims from other people, and doesn’t cover your own vehicle damage or injuries.
Coverage consists of three different limits, bodily injury per person, bodily injury per accident and property damage. You might see values of 25/50/25 which stand for $25,000 in coverage for each person’s injuries, a total of $50,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $25,000 of coverage for damaged propery.
Liability insurance covers things such as loss of income, medical expenses and funeral expenses. How much liability coverage do you need? That is a decision to put some thought into, but it’s cheap coverage so purchase as large an amount as possible.
Comprehensive car insurance
Comprehensive insurance will pay to fix damage OTHER than collision with another vehicle or object. You first must pay your deductible then the remaining damage will be covered by your comprehensive coverage.
Comprehensive insurance covers things such as falling objects, fire damage, damage from a tornado or hurricane, vandalism and hitting a bird. The maximum amount you’ll receive from a claim is the actual cash value, so if your deductible is as high as the vehicle’s value it’s not worth carrying full coverage.
Coverage for collisions
Collision insurance covers damage to your A6 from colliding with an object or car. You have to pay a deductible and then insurance will cover the remainder.
Collision coverage pays for claims such as colliding with a tree, rolling your car, colliding with another moving vehicle and hitting a mailbox. Collision coverage makes up a good portion of your premium, so you might think about dropping it from older vehicles. Drivers also have the option to bump up the deductible to get cheaper collision coverage.
Coverage for uninsured or underinsured drivers
This coverage provides protection from other motorists when they do not carry enough liability coverage. Covered claims include medical payments for you and your occupants as well as your vehicle’s damage.
Since many drivers only carry the minimum required liability limits, their limits can quickly be used up. This is the reason having UM/UIM coverage is very important.
Coverage for medical expenses
Med pay and PIP coverage provide coverage for bills such as pain medications, rehabilitation expenses and chiropractic care. They are used in conjunction with a health insurance policy or if there is no health insurance coverage. It covers all vehicle occupants and also covers any family member struck as a pedestrian. PIP coverage is only offered in select states but can be used in place of medical payments coverage
More effort can pay off
We just presented many ways to compare 2007 Audi A6 insurance prices online. The key concept to understand is the more quotes you get, the better likelihood of getting inexpensive auto insurance. Drivers may discover the most savings is with a smaller regional carrier.
As you shop your coverage around, it’s a bad idea to reduce needed coverages to save money. There are a lot of situations where an insured cut collision coverage and discovered at claim time that the few dollars in savings costed them thousands. Your objective should be to buy a smart amount of coverage at the best price while not skimping on critical coverages.
People who switch companies do it for a number of reasons such as policy non-renewal, questionable increases in premium, poor customer service and being labeled a high risk driver. Regardless of your reason, finding a great new company is easier than you think.
Even more information can be read in these articles: