View 1995 Audi Cabriolet Insurance Quotes
Free Auto Insurance Comparison
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
UPDATED: Oct 5, 2015
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance company and cannot guarantee quotes from any single company.
Our partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from top car companies please enter your ZIP code above to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Looking for better insurance rates for your Audi Cabriolet? Scraping up a payment for expensive Audi Cabriolet insurance can diminish your savings account and force you to cut corners elsewhere. Because there are so many options, it is very difficult to pick a lower cost insurance provider.
You should make it a habit to do rate comparisons on a regular basis because insurance rates are constantly changing. Despite the fact that you may have had the lowest rate on Cabriolet coverage a few years ago the chances are good that you can find a lower price today. Ignore everything you know about insurance because you’re about to learn the right way to reduce your cost while increasing coverage.
Buying affordable car insurance is not that difficult. If you have a current car insurance policy or are shopping for new coverage, you can follow these tips to shop for the lowest rates while maintaining coverages. Drivers just need to understand the proper methods to compare prices online.
How to shop insurance coverage online
Cutting your insurance coverage rates can be relatively painless. Drivers just need to invest a few minutes comparing rate quotes to discover which company has cheaper insurance quotes. This is very easy and can be done in just a few minutes using one of these methods.
- The fastest way consumers can make multiple comparisons is a comparison rater form like this one (opens in new window). This method saves time by eliminating separate quotes for every prospective company. One form submission compares rates from several companies.
- A harder way to compare rate quotes is going to the website for each individual company and repeat the quote process again and again. For examples sake, we’ll assume you are doing a rate comparison from GEICO, Allstate and Travelers. To get rate quotes you would need to visit each site and punch in your information repeatedly, which is why the first method is more popular. To view a list of companies in your area, click here.
It doesn’t matter which method you choose, just make darn sure you compare apples-to-apples coverage limits and deductibles for each price quote. If you enter different values for each quote you will not be able to make a fair comparison for your Audi Cabriolet.
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
Lower rates by qualifying for discounts
The cost of insuring your cars can be expensive, but there could be significant discounts that many people don’t even know exist. Certain credits will be shown when you quote, but a few must be specifically requested before you will receive the discount. If they aren’t giving you every credit you qualify for, you’re paying more than you need to.
- Discounts for Responsible Drivers – Safe drivers can get discounts for up to 45% lower rates on Cabriolet coverage as compared to drivers with claims.
- Military Deployment Discount – Being deployed with a military unit can result in better prices.
- Data Collection Discounts – Insureds that choose to allow their insurance company to spy on driving patterns by installing a telematics device such as Progressive’s Snapshot and State Farm’s In-Drive may get a rate reduction as long as the data is positive.
- Paperless Signup – Some insurance companies will provide an incentive shop insurance on the web.
- Smart Student Discounts – Performing well in school can be rewarded with saving of up to 25%. Many companies even apply the discount to college students up to age 25.
- Theft Deterent – Vehicles that have factory alarm systems and tracking devices have a lower chance of being stolen and will save you 10% or more.
- No Accidents – Insureds with no claims or accidents can save substantially compared to accident-prone drivers.
As is typical with insurance, most credits do not apply to the entire policy premium. Some only apply to individual premiums such as collision or personal injury protection. Despite the fact that it seems like having all the discounts means you get insurance for free, company stockholders wouldn’t be very happy.
The best insurance coverage companies and some of the discounts are outlined below.
- 21st Century may include discounts for theft prevention, homeowners, 55 and older, automatic seat belts, and teen driver.
- State Farm offers discounts for student away at school, passive restraint, accident-free, good student, good driver, and multiple autos.
- AAA offers discounts including good driver, multi-policy, education and occupation, pay-in-full, multi-car, AAA membership discount, and good student.
- Liberty Mutual has savings for safety features, newly retired, teen driver discount, exclusive group savings, preferred payment discount, and new vehicle discount.
- Progressive offers premium reductions for online signing, homeowner, multi-vehicle, good student, continuous coverage, and multi-policy.
Double check with every company which discounts can lower your rates. Some of the discounts discussed earlier may not apply to policyholders in your state. To locate insurers with discount rates, click here to view.
Car insurance is unique, just like you
When buying coverage for your vehicles, there really is no “best” method to buy coverage. Your needs are not the same as everyone else’s and your policy should reflect that. These are some specific questions might point out if your situation would benefit from professional advice.
- If my pet gets injured in an accident are they covered?
- Does my insurance cover a custom paint job?
- Am I covered when renting a car or should I buy coverage from the car rental agency?
- Should I get collision insurance on every vehicle?
- Am I covered by my spouse’s policy after a separation?
- How can I get high-risk coverage after a DUI?
- Are my friends covered when driving my 1995 Audi Cabriolet?
- What is medical payments coverage?
- Does insurance cover tools stolen from my truck?
- Is a new car covered when I drive it off the dealer lot?
If you don’t know the answers to these questions but you think they might apply to your situation then you might want to talk to an insurance agent. If you want to speak to an agent in your area, fill out this quick form or go to this page to view a list of companies. It’s fast, free and can help protect your family.
Save money with these tips
Many things are used in the calculation when you quote your car insurance policy. Some are obvious such as your driving history, but some are more transparent like where you live or your commute time.
The list below includes some of the most common factors car insurance companies consider when setting your rates.
- Marriage is a factor – Having a wife or husband may earn you lower rates on your car insurance bill. Marriage demonstrates that you tend to be more mature it has been statistically shown that married couples file fewer claims.
- Discounts for auto and home policies – The majority of companies will award lower prices to customers who buy several policies from them. It’s known as a multi-policy discount. Discounts can be ten or even up to twenty percent in some cases. Even if you qualify for this discount already, it’s in your best interest to shop around to guarantee you are still saving the most.
- Always keep your car insurance policy in force – Not maintaining insurance can get you a ticket and car insurance companies will penalize you for letting your coverage cancel without a new policy in place. And not only will insurance be more expensive, failure to provide proof of insurance can result in fines and jail time.
- City traffic equals higher premiums – Choosing to live in smaller towns and rural areas of the country can be a good thing when talking about car insurance. Residents of big cities tend to have much more traffic and much longer commute distances. Fewer people means a lower chance of having an accident and a lower car theft rate.
- Liability protection limits should be high – The liability coverage on your policy kicks in if ever you are responsible for damages caused by your negligence. Liability provides for a legal defense which can cost thousands of dollars. Liability insurance is quite affordable as compared to coverage for physical damage, so do not skimp.
- Raise physical damage deductibles and save – Comp and collision deductibles are the amount of money you are willing to pay out-of-pocket if a covered claim is submitted. Insurance for physical damage, otherwise known as comp (or other than collision) and collision, protects your car from damage. Some instances where coverage would apply are collision with another vehicle, damage from fire, or theft of your vehicle. The more expense you are required to pay out-of-pocket, the lower your rates will be on Cabriolet coverage.
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
Auto insurance coverage specifics
Knowing the specifics of your policy helps when choosing appropriate coverage at the best deductibles and correct limits. The coverage terms in a policy can be difficult to understand and reading a policy is terribly boring. Listed below are the usual coverages found on the average auto insurance policy.
UM/UIM (Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist) coverage – This protects you and your vehicle’s occupants when the “other guys” either are underinsured or have no liability coverage at all. Covered claims include injuries to you and your family as well as your vehicle’s damage.
Since many drivers carry very low liability coverage limits, it doesn’t take a major accident to exceed their coverage limits. That’s why carrying high Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist coverage is a good idea. Normally the UM/UIM limits are identical to your policy’s liability coverage.
Medical payments and PIP coverage – Coverage for medical payments and/or PIP reimburse you for bills for things like dental work, hospital visits, EMT expenses and ambulance fees. They are used in conjunction with a health insurance plan or if you are not covered by health insurance. Medical payments and PIP cover not only the driver but also the vehicle occupants and will also cover getting struck while a pedestrian. PIP coverage is not an option in every state and gives slightly broader coverage than med pay
Collision coverage – Collision insurance will pay to fix damage to your Cabriolet resulting from colliding with another vehicle or an object, but not an animal. You first must pay a deductible and then insurance will cover the remainder.
Collision insurance covers claims like driving through your garage door, sustaining damage from a pot hole, colliding with another moving vehicle, hitting a parking meter and crashing into a ditch. Collision is rather expensive coverage, so consider removing coverage from vehicles that are 8 years or older. You can also choose a higher deductible to save money on collision insurance.
Comprehensive auto coverage – Comprehensive insurance pays for damage that is not covered by collision coverage. A deductible will apply then the remaining damage will be covered by your comprehensive coverage.
Comprehensive coverage protects against claims such as hail damage, damage from a tornado or hurricane, damage from getting keyed and rock chips in glass. The maximum payout a auto insurance company will pay at claim time is the cash value of the vehicle, so if it’s not worth much more than your deductible it’s not worth carrying full coverage.
Auto liability – This coverage protects you from injuries or damage you cause to other’s property or people that is your fault. This coverage protects you from claims by other people. Liability doesn’t cover damage sustained by your vehicle in an accident.
Split limit liability has three limits of coverage: bodily injury for each person, bodily injury for the entire accident, and a limit for property damage. You might see values of 25/50/25 that means you have $25,000 bodily injury coverage, $50,000 for the entire accident, and $25,000 of coverage for damaged propery. Alternatively, you may have a combined limit that pays claims from the same limit and claims can be made without the split limit restrictions.
Liability coverage pays for things such as attorney fees, repair bills for other people’s vehicles, bail bonds and funeral expenses. The amount of liability coverage you purchase is your choice, but it’s cheap coverage so purchase higher limits if possible.
Spend less. Save more.
Throughout this article, we presented some good ideas how to get a better price on 1995 Audi Cabriolet insurance. The key thing to remember is the more rate quotes you have, the better likelihood of getting cheap insurance. Drivers may discover the lowest rates are with the smaller companies. Regional companies may often insure only within specific states and give getter rates than the large multi-state companies such as Allstate or State Farm.
When trying to cut insurance costs, never buy lower coverage limits just to save a few bucks. There are many occasions where someone dropped physical damage coverage and learned later that the small savings ended up costing them much more. The proper strategy is to buy a smart amount of coverage at the best price, but do not skimp to save money.
More information is available on the following sites:
- When is the Right Time to Switch Car Insurance Companies? (Allstate)
- Teen Driver Licensing Information (iihs.org)
- Uninsured Motorist Statistics (Insurance Information Insitute)
- Auto Theft Statistics (Insurance Information Insitute)
- If I File a Claim will My Insurance Go Up? (Insurance Information Insitute)