Cheaper 2004 Acura NSX Car Insurance Rates
Free Auto Insurance Comparison
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
UPDATED: Oct 5, 2015
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident car insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We are not affiliated with any one car insurance company and cannot guarantee quotes from any single company.
Our partnerships don’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own. To compare quotes from top car companies please enter your ZIP code above to use the free quote tool. The more quotes you compare, the more chances to save.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
Want better car insurance rates for your Acura NSX? Being forced to pay for high-priced car insurance premiums can deplete your bank account, especially in this economy. Comparing rate quotes can lower your rates and help to tighten up your finances.
Lots of insurers contend for your business, and it can be difficult to compare rates to find the best price available.
You should make it a habit to compare prices quite often because prices change regularly. Just because you found the best quotes on NSX coverage a couple years back you will most likely find a better rate today. You can find a lot of wrong information about car insurance online but we’re going to give you some great ideas on how to find cheap car insurance.
If you are paying for car insurance now, you should be able to lower your premiums substantially using these techniques. Choosing the best insurance company for you is quite easy. Although drivers must understand the way companies price insurance differently and take advantage of how the system works.
Cheapest insurance price quotes
When looking for affordable insurance coverage quotes, there are a couple ways to compare rate quotes from companies that offer insurance in your state. The fastest way to do a complete rate comparison is to get quotes online. This is quite simple and can be completed using a couple different methods.
- The fastest way to get quotes for comparison is a comparison rater form (click to open form in new window). This type of form saves time by eliminating separate quote forms to each individual insurance company. In just a few minutes this one form gets prices estimates direct from many companies.
- Another way to analyze rates consists of visiting each company website and go through the quote process again. For sake of this example, let’s assume you need rates from Progressive, Liberty Mutual and GMAC. You would need to take the time to go to each site to enter your coverage information, which is why the first method is quicker. For a list of companies in your area, click here.
The approach you take is up to you, just make sure you are using equivalent information on every price quote you get. If your comparisons have different limits and deductibles on each one it will be impossible to make an equal comparison. Slightly different limits could mean much higher rates. Keep in mind that comparing more quotes will improve the odds of getting the best offered rates. Not every company allows you to get prices over the internet, so you should also compare price estimates from those companies as well.
Enter your zip code below to view companies that have cheap auto insurance rates.
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
Save a ton by receiving discounts
Some companies don’t list all their discounts very clearly, so the following is a list of a few of the more common and the harder-to-find ways to save on insurance.
- Active Service Discounts – Having a deployed family member could trigger a small discount.
- ABS Braking Discount – Cars, trucks, and SUVs with anti-lock braking systems are safer to drive so companies give up to a 10% discount.
- Driver Safety – Taking time to complete a defensive driver course could earn you a small percentage discount and also improve your driving technique.
- First Accident Forgiveness – but some companies like Allstate, State Farm and GEICO will forgive one accident before hitting you with a surcharge with the catch being you have to be claim-free prior to being involved in the accident.
- Auto/Life Discount – Insurance companies who offer life insurance give a small discount if you purchase some life insurance in addition to your auto policy.
- Online Discount – Many insurance companies give back up to $50 for completing your application online.
- Theft Prevention System – Cars, trucks, and SUVs with anti-theft systems are less likely to be stolen and qualify for as much as a 10% discount.
A quick disclaimer, most of the big mark downs will not be given to your bottom line cost. Some only reduce individual premiums such as liability and collision coverage. Even though it appears you could get a free insurance policy, that’s just not realistic. Any amount of discount should help reduce your insurance premiums.
Large insurance companies and some of the discounts are shown below.
- Esurance offers premium reductions for anti-theft, defensive driver, emergency road assistance, Pac-12 alumni, homeowner, and paid-in-full.
- The Hartford includes discounts for bundle, good student, anti-theft, air bag, defensive driver, driver training, and vehicle fuel type.
- AAA may offer discounts for anti-theft, education and occupation, good driver, multi-car, multi-policy, AAA membership discount, and pay-in-full.
- GEICO may have discounts that include multi-policy, seat belt use, emergency military deployment, membership and employees, driver training, five-year accident-free, and military active duty.
- State Farm policyholders can earn discounts including passive restraint, Drive Safe & Save, Steer Clear safe driver discount, multiple policy, and anti-theft.
When getting a coverage quote, ask each company or agent to give you their best rates. Depending on the company, some discounts might not apply in your area.
Your insurance coverage coverage should be tailored to you
When buying the best insurance coverage coverage, there is no “best” method to buy coverage. Everyone’s situation is a little different so your insurance should reflect that For instance, these questions can aid in determining if your insurance needs might need an agent’s assistance.
- How high should my medical payments coverage be?
- Are there companies who specialize in insuring high-risk drivers?
- What exactly is covered by my policy?
- Is pleasure use cheaper than using my 2004 Acura NSX to commute?
- Why am I be forced to buy a membership to get insurance from some companies?
- Why does it cost so much to insure a teen driver?
If you don’t know the answers to these questions then you might want to talk to an agent. To find an agent in your area, simply complete this short form or click here for a list of insurance coverage companies in your area.
Car insurance coverage options for an Acura NSX
Having a good grasp of your car insurance policy helps when choosing the best coverages and the correct deductibles and limits. The coverage terms in a policy can be confusing and even agents have difficulty translating policy wording. Listed below are the usual coverages found on the average car insurance policy.
Medical payments coverage and PIP
Medical payments and Personal Injury Protection insurance kick in for immediate expenses for X-ray expenses, surgery, chiropractic care, funeral costs and ambulance fees. The coverages can be used to fill the gap from your health insurance plan or if there is no health insurance coverage. They cover you and your occupants and will also cover any family member struck as a pedestrian. Personal injury protection coverage is not available in all states but can be used in place of medical payments coverage
This pays to fix your vehicle from damage OTHER than collision with another vehicle or object. You first have to pay a deductible and the remainder of the damage will be paid by comprehensive coverage.
Comprehensive coverage protects against claims like a broken windshield, damage from flooding and fire damage. The maximum payout you can receive from a comprehensive claim is the actual cash value, so if your deductible is as high as the vehicle’s value it’s not worth carrying full coverage.
This can cover injuries or damage you cause to other’s property or people. This insurance protects YOU against other people’s claims, and doesn’t cover damage to your own property or vehicle.
Liability coverage has three limits: bodily injury for each person injured, bodily injury for the entire accident and a property damage limit. You commonly see policy limits of 100/300/100 which stand for $100,000 bodily injury coverage, $300,000 for the entire accident, and a limit of $100,000 paid for damaged property. Alternatively, you may have one limit called combined single limit (CSL) which limits claims to one amount with no separate limits for injury or property damage.
Liability coverage pays for things like attorney fees, legal defense fees, loss of income, emergency aid and repair costs for stationary objects. How much coverage you buy is a decision to put some thought into, but it’s cheap coverage so purchase as large an amount as possible.
This coverage covers damage to your NSX from colliding with an object or car. You will need to pay your deductible and the rest of the damage will be paid by collision coverage.
Collision coverage pays for claims such as colliding with a tree, sustaining damage from a pot hole and rolling your car. This coverage can be expensive, so consider dropping it from lower value vehicles. It’s also possible to bump up the deductible in order to get cheaper collision rates.
Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist coverage
This gives you protection from other motorists when they either have no liability insurance or not enough. Covered claims include medical payments for you and your occupants and damage to your Acura NSX.
Due to the fact that many drivers carry very low liability coverage limits, their liability coverage can quickly be exhausted. That’s why carrying high Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist coverage is important protection for you and your family. Frequently these limits are set the same as your liablity limits.